VoIP Phone Systems
What is a VoIP Phone? Rather than using traditional, analog phone lines, a VoIP phone utilizes your computer network, and the Internet, to send packets of voice data. With VoIP, phone calls are digitized and transmitted the same way as e-mail, web pages or network data – offering feature-rich services at lower costs.
ITX‘s Telecom team provides key network analysis and design required by modern VoIP phone systems. By utilizing our many years of experience, we can perform an analysis of your existing network infrastructure and Telco connectivity to determine what is required for a trouble-free VoIP phone install.
We also partner with a local phone services provider who will analyze your current monthly phone bills to determine where you will enjoy significant savings – just by making some minor adjustments.
ITX partners with ShoreTel, the leading VoIP provider in customer satisfaction. ShoreTel systems are renowned for:
- Distributed Reliability: ShoreTel VoIP phone systems are built on a distributed, embedded hardware platform with no single point of failure. IP phone and PSTN failover further ensure 99.999% reliability.
- Best-in-Class Management: Ideal for multi-site companies, a single-view interface enables a global VoIP network to be managed from anywhere with very little effort. Moves, adds and changes can be implemented in just a few keystrokes.
- Unmatched Productivity: From unified messaging to converged conferencing, distributed customer care to seamless telecommuting, ShoreTel systems let users choose from more than 400 features they can customize with point-and-click simplicity.
- Ease of Use: An intuitive interface gives users control over complex system functions. ShoreTel systems break the common 80-20 rule, enabling 80% of users to leverage 80% of system features.
- Phenomenal Clarity: ShoreTel leverages VoIP to deliver superior system and VoIP phone sound quality – often better than is possible over traditional land lines.
- Data-network Independence: ShoreTel systems integrate with switches and routers from all the leading data vendors, without forcing customers into costly network upgrades commonly mandated by proprietary vendors.
- Simple Expansion Capability: The ShoreTel phone system can be easily expanded, enabling quick rollout to new locations – whether a single branch office or a global enterprise network. In-house IT professionals can add phones, change extensions, alter voice mail, and reconfigure options with ease.
- Smooth Migration Path: The ShoreTel system can easily integrate with existing legacy phone systems, such as PBXes or voice mail, making migration easy.
Hundreds of small to large businesses are switching to ShoreTel because of:
- Decreased Costs: VoIP can save over a traditional PBX and provide free inter-site long-distance.
- Improved Performance: Every user of the new computer interface will be saying how much time they save by using their new phone system.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: Integrate with Outlook and other contact managers to get information on a customer before you answer the phone. Be ready and up-to-date on all the latest on each customer.
- Ease of Use: "Thanks to the simplicity and reliability of ShoreTel's IP voice technology, VoIP is now a practical alternative for businesses of all types and sizes."