Terms & Conditions
- GENERAL USE RESTRICTIONS. All information, documents, products, software, services and other materials (the "Materials") provided on this Site are the property and copyrighted work of ITX. Except as stated in these legal terms, none of the Materials may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording, without the prior express written permission of ITX. No part of this Site, including but not limited to any logo, graphic, sound, or image may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ITX. You also may not, without ITX’s prior express written permission, "mirror" any Material on any other server. Except as stated in these legal terms, nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring, by implication or otherwise, any license to any intellectual property rights of ITX. You are responsible for obtaining any such license. ITX grants you permission to display, copy, distribute, and download ITX’s Materials provided that: (1) both the ITX copyright notice (Copyright © 2008 ITX Inc. All rights reserved) and this permission notice appear in such Materials, and (2) the use of such Materials is solely for internal and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any such Materials are made. If you breach any of these provisions, this permission terminates automatically without notice, and you must immediately destroy any Materials in your possession or control. Any unauthorized use of any Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS. This Site provides links to other third party sites. The linked third party sites (including any links provided by the third party sites) are not under the control of ITX, and ITX is not responsible for their content. ITX does not endorse any third party product or any non-ITX company to which this Site provides a link. If you decide to access any such third party site, you do so at your own risk. ITX reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
- DISCLAIMER. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Further, ITX does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the Materials. The Materials and related graphics published on the website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ITX may change any of the Materials at any time without notice. The Materials may be out of date, and ITX makes no commitment to update the Materials.
- USE AND ACCESS RESTRICTIONS. This Site is owned and operated in the United States by ITX. If you choose to access this Site from another country, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Software from this Site is subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of any United States export controls or other applicable laws. By downloading or using any Software, you represent and warrant that you are doing so in compliance with United States export controls and other applicable laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL ITX, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW. Any dispute relating to this website in any manner shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, excluding choice of law, and shall exclusively be brought in the state or federal courts in the state of Colorado.
updated: September 2008
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
ITX will only collect your personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number) if you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it. ITX will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
In addition, in the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information.
We only use the information which is provided through our site to help us improve our services to you, to provide you with the products you have requested, to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you, for marketing purposes and for other internal purposes. Other than what is described, ITX does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
At any time, while accessing our site, any user, while online, may decline participation in any activity that asks for information (i.e., survey, email, newsletter). Your choice not to participate will in no way affect your ability to use any other feature on our site.
ITX has implemented a number of security features throughout the ITX site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, database information is kept separate from live servers and is firewall protected. Please be advised, however, that although ITX has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from ITX via the ITX site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. ITX has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Updated Sept 2008 | Copyright © 2008 ITX, Inc. All rights reserved.