Network Design & Administration
ITX’s team of engineers have time-tested procedures for designing, installing, and maintaining network systems. They use a process-based approach to build a powerful, yet cost-effective architecture.
ITX’s comprehensive set of network services ensure our clients that their networks are reliable and secure, including:
- Network Design: ITX will plan the most efficient way to build a scalable computer network to meet your specific needs. We utilize wired, wireless, and other network infrastructures. The total solution that we develop is the most cost-effective approach to meet your long-term needs. ITX also plans and executes upgrades for existing networks. ITX networks are fully scalable and designed for today and tomorrow. We analyze your current and long-term business strategy and we design a network that fits both.
- Network Site Assessment: It’s like a "home inspection" on your network. ITX will diagram the network, analyze every workstation/server, document our findings, and, if necessary, make recommendations for improvement.
- Cabling: No network operates at its full potential unless it is wired correctly. Our engineers will plan and install your cable down to the last connector.
- Network Hardware Management: ITX knows how important hardware decisions are in building reliable and productive networks. We will analyze your current network infrastructure and develop a solution that will meet both current and future needs.
- Firewalls and Intrusion Detection: In our interconnected world, few networks are totally safe. ITX’s network security engineers will install firewall appliances and software, and proactively, routinely, and remotely monitor your network to protect from virus attacks and attempted intrusion.