IT Support Services
Every day millions of Americans are impacted by government agencies and their programs. The IT infrastructure needed to support these programs and deliver improved services is becoming more necessary – yet must be acquired, implemented, and maintained at far less cost with far more efficiency.
ITX provides all management, supervision, labor, tools, materials, and other items and services necessary to perform IT support services for local, state, and federal organizations, including:
- Serves as first point-of-contact for end-users who require IT support
- Provides technical support and upgrades for hardware & software installation, troubleshooting, and compatibility
- Protects data through the use of data backup & redundancy techniques
- Provides telecommunications support for issues related to LANs and WANs
- Ensures the delivery of the most current security patches and virus protection
- Maintains equipment & parts inventories
- Provides tech support for maintenance of printers, plotters, scanners, etc.
- Plans for office moves including: cabling, network & phones, computer reinstallations
- Deploys upgrades to agency applications
- Provides end-user support for all hardware platforms and operating systems
- Applies ITIL-related best practices to standardize and optimize client infrastructure reliability
- Much more…