ITX partners with ShoreTel, the leading VoIP provider in customer satisfaction. ShoreTel systems are renowned for:
- Distributed Reliability: ShoreTel IP phone systems are built on a distributed, embedded hardware platform with no single point of failure. IP phone and PSTN failover further ensure 99.999% reliability. [view diagram]
- Best-in-Class Management: Ideal for multi-site companies, a single-view interface enables a global IP network to be managed from anywhere with very little effort. Moves, adds and changes can be implemented in just a few keystrokes.
- Unmatched Productivity: From unified messaging to converged conferencing, distributed customer care to seamless telecommuting, ShoreTel systems let users choose from more than 400 features they can customize with point-and-click simplicity.
- Ease of Use: An intuitive interface gives users control over complex system functions. ShoreTel systems break the common 80-20 rule, enabling 80% of users to leverage 80% of system features.
- Phenomenal Clarity: ShoreTel leverages IP to deliver superior system and IP phone sound quality – often better than is possible over traditional landlines.
- Data-network Independence: ShoreTel systems integrate with switches and routers from all the leading data vendors, without forcing customers into costly network upgrades commonly mandated by proprietary vendors.
- Simple Expansion Capability: The ShoreTel phone system can be easily expanded, enabling quick rollout to new locations – whether a single branch office or a global enterprise network. In-house IT professionals can add phones, change extensions, alter voice mail and reconfigure options with ease.
- Smooth Migration Path: The ShoreTel system can easily integrate with existing legacy phone systems, such as PBXes or voice mail, making migration easy.